Emily's Birthday Celebrations!! {warning picture over load!!!}

Eric's dad came over a few days before Emily's birthday to have dinner and give her some gifts. He adores Emily and was so tickled that Emily loved the car he got her.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Emily's Meme couldn't be here but she sent Emily some pretty dresses and a cute birthday card!
 

I got her a chicken dance Elmo and it came in the mail and I let her have a peek :)

I wanted to decorate her room so when she woke up she would be surrounded by fun but I didn't buy enough ballons. 20 ballons sounded like a lot but it turns out not to be. I would have needed like 100+ for it to be cool, I think. She still woke up excited and like playing with them!!
 
 
 
 
 

My Mom and Aunt Debbie came by for birthday morning breakfast and brought some toys and other gifts! That was special and fun to see them.
 
 

My friend Kami and her sons Landon & Riley came by for a visit & brought Emily some candy and a cute stuffed animal ...
 
 
 

She got a card from her boy friend Lincoln in the mail :)
 
 

My friend Kim got Emily this fun toy that sucks to her high chair top so she can play while I try to shovel food in her mouth ... it's the best toy!! Emily needs to be distracted or she wont eat but just a few bites, because she is bored and wants to go play, so this is perfect, I love it!!  

No one, I mean NO ONE loves and adores Emily more then my friend Jessica does. So we had Jessica and Matt over for sushi and cupcakes for Emily's birthday. That was such a fun night!! I laughed so hard I cried several times and my stomach hurt! They are so much fun to be around, we were so happy to spend such a special night with them. THANK YOU Jessica for all the pictures and for loving Emily so much! Emily was actually pretty interested in opening her gifts and playing with them; however she did really love to eat and suck on the wrapping paper. She also loved her cupcake and was so happy to smash it and play with it. It was fun to watch her.


And after all this she also had a birthday party ... that post is still to come ... I'm tired :)

No comments: