Easter 2012

The Easter festivities started early. We went to our first Mommy & Me book party and it was so much fun!! Kylee was an amazing host and had such a fun day planned. She read a book, did a game, crafts, snacks, lunch and an Easter egg hunt. We didn't stay for all of it because Emily needed to get a nap, but what we did do was fun! Then Emily did a Easter Egg hunt with the Auker family in the park by their house. It was SO COLD! Emily couldn't figure out how to walk in the grass with shoes on and kept tipping over, but she was excited to be there ... well until the end and she was frozen and hungry, then she wasn't too happy. She got 3 eggs in her basket. Easter Sunday we normally spend with my Mom and family but my Mom, Step-Dad, Ali and Luise went out of town today so we had our own Easter. It was really weird honestly, something was just off. I missed my big family and my Mom's yummy food! I wish I got some better pictures of Emily in her dress but she was cranky and wouldn't sit in the grass, but we did get a cute family picture! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter!

Mommy & Me book party ...
 
 
 
 

Easter Egg Hunt with the Auker Family ...
 
 
 
 
 
 

Easter Sunday ...
 
 

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

Such a cute little sleeping bunny!! I love all of your Easter pictures. Easter will be FUN next year.