I'm a little late on this post since my baby is now 11 months old! The 10th month went bay soooooo FAST!! Some days I think that Emily is growing up too fast and wish I could make time stand still but I really get excited that she is getting bigger and I get excited that we will be moving out of the baby phase and moving towards the toddler phase of life soon. I look forward to her talking and running and doing new things with her. However everyone says when you're pregnant to really enjoy the time you have with your baby because it goes by fast; until you become a parent you never really know how true that statement is. In a blink of an eye she is almost 1! Speaking of "1" I'm planning her birthday party and I'm getting so excited about it!! I can't wait to see it all come together! She started to say dada this month, her top two teeth broke the skin, she waves hi, she eats solid food really well, the only thing she really doesn't like is applesauce, she has had cows milk for the first time this month, she loves to play peek-a-boo, I think she understands "no" but chooses to not obey most of the time, she can put put toys into a box or other toys and take them out, she loves to give kisses to everything like her toys, the window, the heater in her room, herself in the mirror - it's pretty cute, we are trying to wing the binky so she just has it in the car and naps, she really has no desire to talk these days - I haven't heard her say mama in weeks, but she loves to babble and spit, she hates her car seat but loves to go in the car or for a walk or bike ride, she loves to play in the nursery at church, she notices when I'm gone and cries or looks for me, she enjoys her swimming lessons - she is such a little fish, she is walking a lot - most of the time!!! She is so happy and a true joy, couldn't imagine life with out this little girl. Love her so much!


1 comment:
Such a pretty girl!! Love this age!
Post a Comment