{XOXO} ♥ Emily's 1st Valentine's Day ♥ {XOXO}

Eric & I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, we feel our anniversary is a time for us to celebrate us, but now that we have Emily I get excited about Valentine's Day! When I was a child my Mom would always do something special for us on Valentine's Day like make us yummy sugar cookies, get us a special gift and let us put up decorations. Emily was obviously too small to get it this year but I'm excited next year to start a Valentine's Day tradition with her! Being a Mom is so fun!!
Emily was the best part of the day but the second best part was my Mom's AMAZING sugar cookies - better then flowers and chocolate any day! I gave Eric 2 and let Emily have a tiny bit of frosting and ate the rest myself!! They were soooo good & I enjoyed every one :D
 
 
 My Mom gave Emily a really cute Valentine's Day outfit and some new swimming suits (she is starting swimming lessons next week) Emily even gave her Grammy a hug ♥
 I got her some cute heart jammies, with no feet in them because her feet are always so hot!
 
 
 
 
We went to see my Mom because she had my niece and nephews so Emily wore her new outfit. She looked so cute!!! My niece Faith was making some jewelry with my Grandma's beads so I thought I would make Emily a bracelet out of her beads for Emily. My Mom said that a lot of the beads my Grandma had she got at yard sales, so it's not like they were her special beads or anything but still it's something that is a little piece of my Grandma that Emily can wear everyday and it's a really special reminder of my Grandma and how Emily got here. I love how the bracelet turned out! Emily never even noticed it on her wrist so I hope it will last a long time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, she's too precious. I love the idea of that bracelet! Very neat :)