It feels like if I'm doing a post about Eric, it's about some new toy he got. Well he got another one ... a new family friendly airplane! It's a 1940s-something Stinson. I don't know too much about it but it seats 4 which will be nice to have such a large airplane. There will be room for kids and/or friends. He will leave in a few days to go get it. The only problem is that it's clear in Miami Florida and he can't find a single person - pilot or not to go with him. I hate the idea of him flying a new plane, alone, across the country, but I know he is highly trained, smart, and has been flying for 20+ years so I know he will be fine. I'm jealous that I can't go. I would LOVE to go to Miami! But it's just too long of a plane ride for Emily and I wouldn't leave her. I think he'll have fun though. He is from Florida so he will get to stop and see his Mom and then his brother lives in Arkansas so he'll get to stop there and see his brother and his family so both those things will be fun. I'm excited to get the plane and for the new adventures that we'll have as a family. I think that maybe I'll be brave and go flying more with this plane since it's cabin is larger. I'm used to TINY cabins and it really scared me. Eric had a small accident once and we had to take the plane apart and drive it back to our house. The plane was sitting on our RV pad and when my Mom saw it I think she almost cried because it was so tiny and kind of creepy. Anyways the guy Eric is buying the plane from is 80+ years old and a Baptist missionary so that is kind of neat. Eric's been talking to him pretty much every other night and is getting really excited. We asked the guy to email us some pictures. Normally you'd want to see pictures of the outside, inside, engine and panel however this is what we got ... all of him and the plane ... it was FUNNY and cute!




1 comment:
FUN!!!! That little old man is cute!!
Post a Comment