I could hold you in my arms,
I could hold on forever
I loved when I would feed Emily a bottle and she would fall asleep in my arms and I could just hold her. It was such a special time for me. It's the best! But she is 9 months old and I'm seriously suffering from sleep deprivation and going crazy. My Mom told me that Emily was old enough to sleep through the night with out feedings last month but I wasn't really to try it and I certainly wasn't ready to let her cry it out. Well this month I'm ready. It's been a long process {over a week} but the last 4 nights she has sleept all night with no crying and no feedings!!!! She is sleeping 10+14 hours!!!! It's so nice and it really was so easy, I wish I had tried it sooner. I feel so much better and we are both happier. But 9 months of very little sleep and now my body has insomnia, so hopefully that will pass soon! I REALLY miss being able to put her to sleep in my arms but I do love this sleep!
1 comment:
Such a good girl!!!
Post a Comment