My friend Sarah posted some pictures of her son at 6 months old and it made me realize that the last time I got professional pictures of just Emily was when she was 1 month old. Time just flew by and I wish I would had gotten her 6 month pictures done because she still had a babyness about her looks and it was so cute. So I thought I better get her 9 month pictures taken A-SAP!. It was going so well until then she fell face first on the concrete floor and got a big goose egg and red bruise on her head and after that she wasn't going to smile. I came with props, lots of clothes and ideas and the girls that took her pictures were amazing! I wish she would have smiled more and looked at the camera but honestly I think they turned out great for a busy baby on the move, I love them!!

















1 comment:
They turned out SOOO good!!! Love all of her little outfits. Love love love the high heel shot! Was that your idea?
Post a Comment