Milo update

I had did a post before about us getting rid of Milo. Well it lasted just two nights! I called the man that took him the next day and he didn't seem happy about having Milo but he said he would give Milo a few more days to adjust ... the guy ended up calling me early the next morning and brought him back. I put him back on Craigslist and later that night he was picked up by a really nice couple with no kids but they have another dog similar to Milo just red and her name is Cassie. I've talked to them a few times since Milo went with them and they seem to love Milo and he is adjusting really well to them and their dog. I'm so happy that he actually went to a good home and to people that will really love him and spoil him. River was sad for the first few days after Milo left but he is happy now. Eric is spoiling him! He gets to go everywhere with us and he is so good with Emily. It's just a relief to just have one dog - we miss Milo, but I'm happy!



Milo on his new dad's lap and with his new sister Cassie...

River moping around after Milo left ...

I think he is happy he doesn't have to share the blanket anymore ... haha!
 

Emily loves him!
 

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

So glad that you found a home for him!! What a RELIEF!