Emily's First Christmas ~ Christmas Trees 2011

We had to stop and get some gas ... River got all excited and kept hoping up and sitting on top of Emily - she didn't even seem to care.  It was funny.
*Warning crapy pictures*

There she is! The tree looked so tiny out there, its HUGE in my house!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were thankful Casey decided to tag along, he is fun to spend time with, funny and was a help to Eric which I appreciated!!
 
Emily was asleep the whole time - missed it all :{

Emily has her own pink Christmas tree in her room! I'm so jealous of her. I always wanted my own tree and lights in my room growing up! Should be fun when she is older.

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

So fun!! Love her PINK tree!! She is going to love it when she gets older.