I'm pretty lucky & grateful to have some really sweet friends! My friend Sarah made me this Menu board for my kitchen .... I L-O-V-E it!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to use it next week!
My friend Kylee gave me this notebook to write down things that Emily says and one day give it back to her as a gift. It was so thoughtful! I'm really excited to use it and be able to record those special memories!
Grandpa John & Dot came over this week to have Christmas with Emily. Grandpa got Emily this really neat machine it plays a few different lullabies and also projects images on the wall. It's so neat!
Dot got Emily this shirt bib. It's a little big but it's pretty nice. It fits over her outfit so it wont get dirty!
I made Emily a growth chart. It came in the mail today so I had to put it up. I love it! It's so cute!! Plus it's vinyl so if we ever move it can come with us.
Emily's other Grandparents got her some cute jammies that say "My 1st Christmas" on them ...
1 comment:
So glad that you like it!!! Merry Christmas little Em!
Post a Comment