Santa & Emily ...

I love having Emily - it makes everything fun again! I start to remember my childhood and it makes me excited to think of things I want to do with her, things I want to teach her, and traditions I want to start with her. I LOVE Christmas!! I think it's my favorite holiday and I remember thinking Santa was real and the excitement there was around Christmas. My Mom would let us kids sleep out in the living room Christmas Eve. I'd get as close to my stocking and next to the wood stove as possible so I could catch Santa coming, but I never did catch him - he was so sneaky! Anyways I'm just excited for Emily to think Santa is real and for her to get so excited too! We took her to get her picture taken with Santa - he looked so real to me, I wanted to sit on his knee :) What a fun memory to add to her baby book!
 

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

I love those pictures!!! I am so excited for Christmas. What traditions are you going to start? I am trying to decide what we are going to do for our little family.