My baby is 7 months old!! Here is what she is up to...

Getting ready for winter ... looks like her chin needs to grow a few inches ... ha!

Her poor knees are red and sore from all that "crawling" around she is doing... It all got out of control this week, she is officially on the run always and I'm having to chase her and get her out of things! However it is fun to see her see something she wants and then go for it :)

I call this her sexy pose ... ha! She is trying to sit after she has been laying down  - she almost has it!

She has a mesh feeder (not really sure what it's called) but she loves to suck on oranges and ice in it ...
 
 

I've teached her to grab our hands when she wants up - took her 3 days to learn! Now I'm working on waving bye-bye, but that is tricky and she isn't picking it up as easy or fast, but I'll keep working on it ... She seems really smart, I'm super proud of her :)

I love getting her out of bed, she gets so excited to see me. She is just one HAPPY baby!! I'll have to remember this if I ever have another colic baby - they will be happy someday!

No comments: