Milo

I've been having issues with Milo for months and this past weekend he tried to bite Emily and was starting to growl at her so we decided to give him away. He went to a older couple with no kids and one other dog. I think he will be very spoiled and happy there. They seemed to really love him before they even took him, so I feel really happy about it. I feel bad for River, he now has no one to play and cuddle with, so that makes me sad. I hope he can adjust.

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

Are you doing the happy dance? My parents have to weiner dogs and one of them just loves Lincoln, she lets him pull on her ears, pull on all of her skin and she just takes it. She lays by him on the floor and when my brothers weiner dog comes near (when he is visiting) she growls, she is so protective of him. So weird...the other one could care less about him. Aren't animals weird?