I love good mail!

First I got a letter from unemployment - today was suppose to be my last day getting any unemployment, but the letter said that they added $9,555 to my account!

Second I got a letter from Family Magazine with 2 pairs of season tickets to the Boise Philharmonics 2011-2012 Casual Classics Series - that I won!! I never win anything, so this was exciting! When I was in college I had to take a music class and it was all about classical music. I really developed a love for it through that class. It's so relaxing and pretty! There are studies that if the music is played to babies it makes them smarter, so I play it all the time with Emily :) She can be screaming and I turn in on and it instantly clams her. She loves it!

Third - this one is the best & it's pretty sick too. A couple weeks ago we took my sister out to breakfast on her birthday. I picked JB's Restaurant in Meridian. Which I hadn't been since I was a child but I remembered that they had a breakfast buffet and maybe it would be good. Well I didn't get the buffet. I got stuffed french toast with cream cheese & blueberries. Which were the only thing on the plate. I was down to my last couple bites of this delicious breakfast when I felt something hard in my mouth so I took it out. I was complete shocked to see that I just pulled a BROWN, DIRTY, BITTEN OFF FINGER NAIL out of my mouth!!! I want to puke right now just thinking about it. After I told our waitress about it she sent the manger over and he told me that he had examined it and it was indeed just a hashbrown! I was so mad because it was SO obvious that it was a NASTY finger nail. He continued to argue with me and then finally said that I was wrong but since I felt so strongly about it, he would take my meal off the ticket. With in minutes the waitress comes over to me with a plate that had like 5 little hashbrowns on it and she said that she just wanted me to see that it was hashbrowns and she wanted to give me so piece of mind. I seriously couldn't take it. I was so pissed off! I told her it wasn't a hashbrown, that it was a fingernail and it was rude what they were doing and that they needed to say sorry and leave it at that, not go to such extreme to prove me wrong. Well the story goes on but basically they didn't take me meal off the ticket, my mom paid for it. So when I got home I wrote a very NASTY letter to the owners of JB's. Today in the mail I got a letter of apology and my Mom's money refunded for the whole ticket. Which made me very happy because what they did was SO RUDE and I didn't think I would hear anything back. Moral to the story NEVER EAT AT JB'S IN MERIDIAN!! 

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

SWEET!!! Profitable week! Can't believe that about JB's I will NEVER eat there again. What a bunch of jerks trying to prove you wrong...that makes me sooo mad!