Emily has been pooping every day at least, if not more since having the oranges. She was sitting in her walker and pooped yesterday - it was a HUGE mess ...
It was totally a new record for a poopy mess! It was all over her back, up her arm, all over her hand, on my hands. It was so sick!
I didn't know she was pooping so much because of the oranges I had given her, but now it makes sense why there is so much poop!
Today she was sleeping so cute ~ I just happened to check on her and she was holding her binky in her mouth and sucking on it, so I had to take a picture ...
When she woke up, there was this ... more poop .. again!
UUUUGGGG! This mom doesn't handle poop very well. I almost have a minor freak out. When she has a blow out at church I make my friend Melissa (mommy to 2) clean her up! I hope she slows down on the pooping and goes back to a BM every 3 days, because I'm about maxed out on poop! At least she enjoys the cleaning off part ...
1 comment:
YIKES....that is a LOT of poop!
Post a Comment