Eric started physical therapy 2 weeks ago and his range of motion went from 60% to over 100% and he is starting to walk better. He is sore a lot because the therapist is really stretching and working his hip and leg out, but in the long run hopefully it will be the best thing. He can almost put on a sock with out it hurting to bend his leg! He has also been able to ride his bike and it not hurt. Seems silly but both are big accomplishments! He is staying really busy at work and enjoying the little time left he has to ride his Harley!
He is such a good dad and is almost always willing to help feed her, change diapers (even poopy ones!), play with her and watch her so I can have a break. We are lucky to have such a great husband and daddy!
I'm done working for King Excavation - kind of a bittersweet thing. I miss the days of work, I miss my friends at work, but I don't miss the stress from my cousin/boss! I also miss seeing my aunt every week and having her spend time with Emily :( So since I'm not working any, I'm a full time mommy. It's such a dream and I love that is what I get to do everyday!! I've lost all my baby weight, plus 2 pounds!! I can zip up & button my size 26 jeans!! Now I just need to work on getting my muscles built up, so I don't have so much flab! I'm still riding the roller coaster of emotions from everything that goes on with having a baby - I'm pretty sensitive and pretty much can cry at anything ... the bank teller made me cry last week ... haha!
Emily is hungry for dinner ...
Not even sure how she did this ...
I put her in her bath tub, while I unload & load the dishwasher and she loves to soak, suck on her washcloth and play with her ducky ...
I took Emily to the park last week and I kind of got grossed out by the germs on the swing. So I decided to use my shopping cart cover in the swing this time. Good idea because she didn't try to touch the swing ... bad idea because she was wrapped up like a taco! She really likes the swing - she would fuss when we would stop her. She wasn't sure what to think of the slide - not sure if she really liked it.
I've been trying to make a lot of freezer meals lately ... here is my little helper...
I know I'm a mean mom, but it was so funny watching her poop!
I painted her toe nails again - we had to take a little break because she was sucking on them so much!
And my favorite new thing ... a shopping cart cover! If you want to have everyone in the store tell you how cute your baby is & occasionally how cute you are too, then get one and stick your baby in the cart! But seriously it's so nice to have - no germs for her or me - easy to set up & remove - it gives me more room in the cart not having to pack around her in her car seat - and she loves to see the people, store and play with her toys. I LOVE IT!!









1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE her shoes!!! I need to bust out my shopping cart cover...mine is no where near as cute as yours..mine is CAMO! HA! Allof her new things gets me soooooo excited for my sweet heart to get bigger!
Post a Comment