Part 2 of Eric's birthday ....

My Mom invited us over for dinner and cake to celebrate Eric's birthday last night ... the dinner was amazing (as usually) thanks Mom!

He has problems ... ha!
 
 

there we go ....

Gammy, Auntie Ali & Daddy with baby Em ...
 
 

I was feeding Emily some bananas from a jar and my mom couldn't believe that I would feed my baby that, so she made Emily some fresh banana baby food (she liked the jar ones better though ... just saying ... but thanks for trying Mom - it did taste better I bet!)

And I wanted to get a picture of Eric and his bike & he didn't want me too ... BUT this is what I passed on the way home ... like I said before he has some issues .... oh he make me laugh so hard!! I love this guy!
H A P P Y
    B I R T H D A Y
          E R I C ! ! !

No comments: