Fish N'

Instead of sitting at home today we decided to go fishing. Well it started off bad - Eric broke the garage door getting to boat out (long story that he told me not to tell anyone :}) then we get to the lake and the battery is dead so we had to go to Walmart & get a new battery. Then we got to the lake and didn't catch a single fish :(  but it was sure pretty and made a fun day, even if there were problems!  

Emily in her new life vest - I think she is still a little too small for it, but she was so cute in it! She kept trying to eat it :) 
 

I love that the boat puts her to sleep! She LOVES the boat - never cried once on it! I need a boat in my living room :)
 
 

No comments: