"The moment a child is born, then mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~ Rajneesh

Everyone knows about my struggles with getting pregnant and how it was able to happen with the financial help from my grandparents who have passed away. I'm extremely sad that they will never get to meet each other. I've wanted and waited so long to have her and I often think/I know that she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my grandparents which means that they had to pass away for her to be here - if they were still here I wouldn't have her, so my role as Emily's mommy I take very seriously and I know that she is truly a blessing from God! And every minute I spend with her I treasure and try to lock these days up as memories and every minute I spend away from her is so hard on me, because I just want to soak her up. I never knew I would love someone as much as I do her, she is amazing and such a joy in my life. I feel like now that she is here my life has just really begun - I feel so complete now and I'm so excited for our family's future! I'm just beyond words, happy to finally be a mother!

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

Love this post!! I cried