My friend Candice was telling me that her children have colic too & that they love to be in a sling, plus it's so nice on her because she can still do things, but have the baby with her. She makes her own slings and happened to have extra fabric & gave it to me. I've only been using it for a few hours today but it's a total life saver! Emily likes it and it's so nice to have her attached to me and she can sleep and I can still do things because now I have my hands free! I love it! So I thought that I would show people how to make one too. The Moby wrap sells for around $40 this was $2.50! You need 5 yards of fabric. The fabric needs to be stretchy and you probably want to wash it first. After you wash it fold it in half - the long way, then cut off the frayed edges and then cut the fabric in half and you then have enough fabric for 2 wraps! You can go her to learn how to wrap them and how to position the baby: www.MobyWrap.com or click on this post title to take you there :) THANKS CANDICE!!!!!


This is one wrap's fabric laid out the long way and folded in half - just so you get an idea of what it should look like. Yes it's a lot of fabric but it really is the right amount :)

1 comment:
So glad that she likes it and that you can get stuff done. Plus it hides the mommy belly!! I would wear it EVERYWHERE!!!
Post a Comment