♥ Emily ~ 2 months old ♥




 
 
 


9 pounds 1 ounce (10%)
21.5 inches long (18%)

The past 2 months with Emily have been amazing! It's so weird to say now that she will be 3 months old in just days - times is FLYING by! She is finally starting to act like a baby .... just is just now starting to sleep, eat, and then sleep again - it's so nice! She sleeps for about 6 hours at night now! Her personality just keeps getting bigger & bigger. She has the sweetest smile! She has giggled just a couples times so I'm looking forward to that more this next month. She LOVES to suck her whole hand - sometimes both hands if she can fit them into her mouth. I think I'm going to nick name her Bubbles because she is so slobbery and is always having spit bubbles come out of her mouth - she drools like crazy! She is still enjoying her bath time and she likes when we go on bikes rides. She is really strong and can hold her head up. She is officially out of her newborn diapers and wearing size 1 now :( It's fun to see her grow and change but it still makes me sad - it's just happens so fast!

2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

So cute!! I love it when they sleep with their arms above there heads. Love her shades...she is one stylish girl!

Davis and Laura said...

Me and Davis just rave about how stinkin' cute Emily is! I love it!!! I want a girl soooo bad! :)