And I wonder why I feel like a COW!!!

I needed to rotate my frozen milk supply so I had to take it all out of the freezer - I've been feeling like a milking cow lately, now I know why - that's a lot of milk! Oh the things we mothers do for our babies! It's almost 1am, Emily is a sleep - wish I was too, but it's time to pump more ... formula sure sounds nice right about now!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Way to go!! I remember feeling super unsexy being hooked up to a machine to be milked! But it was so worth it when we added up our finances and realized just how much we had saved for a whole year on not having to buy formula! Not to mention how convenient it is to nurse when you are out and about instead of having to make up a bottle of formula. Still it's a big commitment to have to pump all the time, I'm sure Emily is super grateful!! :)