Evel Knievel



Eric was in a accident Saturday on his dirt bike and was life flighted to Sait Als. Thankfully he is doing really well and will hopefully come home tomorrow! He had a concussion, dislocated his hip, broke his hip and hand and possible broke his back (we aren't sure if it was a new or old injury). Luckily Eric wears a lot of safety gear and I think that saved him from worse injuries! We appreciate everyone prayers!



Under his arm


Going to surgery


Walking for the first time - less then 24 hours after surgery!!

4 comments:

endlessglowbyjessica said...

Holly this is not okay!!!! I am so sorry he was in such an accident!! I will be praying for him (and you) for sure!!

The Duncan Family said...

Gosh--- I had no idea he had got hurt! Thats terrible! Gary rides too, and scares me that he may get hurt some day as well!!! I am happy it sounds like Eric is doing better and on the mend!

Bastian Duo said...

So glad to hear that he is doing better, it is going to be a long healing process but you guys are troopers. He looks like a champ walking around after surgery!!!

Kristen said...

That is so scary! I'm glad he's doing better!