BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!
I have such a wonderful husband ... our friends gave us this fridge/freezer for our garage so I can stock pile more food & I was so excited until I saw it. It was the sickest mess ever! It was seriously so gross - it has milk, egg yoke and dried food all over the entire thing & had dirt stuck all over the outside of it - it was nasty! And normally it wouldn't be such a pressing issue for me to take care of, but since I'm nesting I feel like EVERYTHING has to be clean before this baby comes, and I've seriously couldn't sleep because I was thinking about this fridge & just had to get it clean. So Eric stepped up and cleaned it for me, it was a better gift then flowers! I so appreciate all he does for me! He is the BEST husband!! 
2 comments:
If only husbands knew that cleaning the fridge, cleaning the bathroom, pretty much cleaning anything for that matter is sometimes so much more romantic and thoughtful than a bouquet of flowers will ever be!
Post a Comment