Oh the perks of being pregnant ....


You can (in theory) eat whatever you want - whenever you want & no one will judge you!! Here is my secret craving ... U-Swirl frozen yogurt - lemon tart yogurt & pomegranate raspberry sorbet, piled high with all the things bad for you - marshmallow syrup, chocolate syrup, mini m&m, gummy bears, gum drops & then I add some strawberries & raspberries just to add a healthy twist to it! I know sounds like a WEIRD combination, but seriously it's amazing!!! I just wished I lived closer to it so I could have it more often :)

2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

HA!! My addiction is a Oreo McFlurry from McDonalds....I can't seem to get enough of them! At least you are eating yogurt with fruit!!!!

Kristen said...

We just saw that place in Eagle on the way back from McCall. In California there were do-it-yourself yogurt places on every corner and I'm pretty sure we had tried every last one of them. I am a frozen yogurt addict, although sometimes I had more toppings than I did actual yogurt. After seeing that picture of your sundae creation I think we will be going and checking that place out tomorrow!