
I saw on a blog this 6 year old boy making mini donuts and ever since then I've been on a hunt to get me a donut maker too! Well I got one and it wasn't as fun/cool/yummy/exciting as I thought it would be - I guess it would be all those things if I were 6 not 26 :) I made cherry mini donuts with a chocolate glaze. I'm not sure what I was expecting as far as taste but it wasn't what I had in my head. It just tasted like cake with chocolate on top, so I was disappointed. So in case all you other people out there were just dying to get your hands on a mini donut maker - don't - unless you have small kids, in that case I bet they would have fun with it :)




2 comments:
HA!! They look cute tho....
http://ohsheglows.com/2009/05/19/baked-doughnuts-that-will-change-your-world/
:)
Don't waste your time trying to find the doughnut sheet, I just roll them into balls, (like doughnut holes) you can also swap regular milk for almond milk etc. in the recipe (Earth Balance is a butter substitute so you can use butter)
Post a Comment