Boys and their toys ....


My husband is a HUGE child at heart and especially when it comes to his hobbies and toys! Eric's latest passion is motorcross and his bikes. Eric & his BF Casey both bought bikes last summer and had a lot of fun with it & this year they have already been ridding a lot and I see no end in sight! He has gone through 3 different bikes in the last month! It's a little ridiculous to me, but I guess I don't get it because I'm a girl. Well last night Eric came home & told me some guy was coming over to work on their bike's suspensions .... well this big van shows up at our house! The poor guy was at our house working on their bikes until 11:30pm! I thought something was wrong or broken with their bikes, but apparently it wasn't even a necessary fix. They just wanted custom suspensions so they will have a nicer ride & I guess this guy is the best there is when it comes to suspensions & he was just in town for a race or something, so to him it was a deal he just couldn't pass up. Again I don't get it, seems like a waste of money, but he is happy so I guess that's all that matters. I just wonder will he ever be happy with just one hobby? Boy & their toys ....
The bromance :) ...

Bike#1

Bike#2
Current bike ....

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

Wow!! I hope that the third one is the CHARM!!! You are such a nice wife.