BABY AT 30 WEEKS!!


We went to the doctor today to have my placenta checked to see if it had moved away from the cervix and it had so that is good news!! No bed rest or c-section here! Here are a couple pictures of the baby. It's hiding it's face with the placenta in the second picture & no it doesn't really have a hole in it's head - just the way the ultrasound picture was. The baby is 3lbs. 7oz. so the doctor thinks it will be around 7 pounds when it's born - bigger then I was thinking. I was just under 6 pounds when I was born & Eric was 6 pounds something, so I was thinking this baby would be 6 something. I just hope it doesn't get too much over 7 pounds, the idea of pushing a big baby out is scary! The heartbeat was 150 today - it's staying pretty low so just by that I'm convinced we are having a boy, but I'm carrying really high so I guess it could be a girl. All this anticipation is killing me!

1 comment:

Davis and Laura said...

baby!!! we are so excited for him/her to get here! i still vote girl...everyone is having girls now and I know how you like to stick with the trends... :)