32 WEEKS!!


YEAH!!!!!!! Only 8 more weeks!!!!!!!!!! Seems like baby is going to be here before we know it! The closer it gets the more scared I get. I'm scared of labor for obvious reasons & scared that I wont know what to do with a baby & worried I'm going freak out! Eric's mom is coming to stay with us/help me but not until May, now I'm thinking maybe she should come sooner!? I'm sure I'll be fine, but I wouldn't be me if I wasn't worrying about something.

I'm HAPPY to report that I've made it to 32 weeks with NOT A SINGLE stretch mark!!! And I got to show that cute belly off today because I got my maternity pictures done, so that was super fun & I'm so excited to get them back and see the big belly in some cute pictures! It was weird to be the one on the other side of the camera. I never thought that I would be having maternity pictures taken, so it was a great memory & I'm excited to have the pictures of it.

As far as the baby goes it's making me mad ... It LOVES to be in my ribs for hours & hours and after awhile I get pretty cranky because of the pain & it seems no matter what I do I can't get it to move out of the ribs, and I'm not happy being so uncomfortable all the time. I've wanted to be pregnant for SO LONG so I never thought I would say this, but I'm so ready for this baby to come out!

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

So jealous of the no stretch marks!! You look AMAZING!!! Love that prego glow. Can't wait to see your maternity pictures.