This was supposed to be an exciting Christmas - being our last one as just a couple, but for some reason I just really wasn't in the Christmas mood this year. It just seemed like it really wasn't Christmas for some reason. It was strange. So I'm excited for next Christmas & being able to share it with our baby!! I think we might go to Florida next year & spend Christmas with Eric's family (and show off the baby!) We all went to my mom's house on Christmas Eve, had a yummy dinner & spent the night. I got a new small digital camera Christmas Eve but couldn't figure out how to use it so I didn't get hardly any pictures :( Here is what I did get....
Christmas Morning ...
Dusti in her new jammies...
Cole & I ...
Faith in her new jammies that Grandma made ...
We got new stocking caps ... Eric's was a LITTLE too big ... haha!...
Noah's 1st Christmas & candy cane :) ....
River with his new bone on his new dog bed ....
Me & my new jammies that barely cover the belly!....
Isaac - he was to hot so he ran around with his top folded over - at the time it looked funny but not so much now ...









No comments:
Post a Comment