22 weeks!!

I get so excited each Friday because that means I'm one week closer to meeting this little baby!! I thought that the time was going by fast but I saw today that I still have 126 days to go, so that in a way made me happy too. I LOVE being pregnant!! I've wanted this & waited so long & had such a hard time getting here that I just want to embrace every day of it! I'm feeling great! I feel HUGE, but every time I go to the doctor is seems like I haven't gained the normal amount of weight, not sure if that is good or bad, but I feel liked I've already gained my 25 pounds. It would just be so nice to put on my jeans and they would actually fit! The only negative thing I can find to say is I'm off balance - I've fallen 4 or 5 times and I run into everything. And I can't remember a thing - nor do I seem to have common sense anymore. But I hear both are normal and will go away, so that is a nice thing to know - I wont be crazy forever! I'm having more energy this month & feeling the baby move pretty much every day so that is a huge excitement!! I just wish Eric could feel what I feel. It finally feels real once you can feel that baby in there moving. Our baby is now around 11 inches in length & around a pound in weight!

No comments: