2ND BABY PICTURE - 9 WEEKS













This was actually our 3rd ultrasound, but the second one that we had didn't produce clear pictures. I've had a bunch of people tell me they just got 1 ultrasound and it was later in their pregnancy so I feel lucky that we've already had 3! Every time we have one it's so special and amazing to see that baby and heart beat! This ultrasound the baby was moving their arms, kicking it's legs and rolling around, it's was pretty cute! I got it on a dvd but I can't get the video to load :(

So I'm now 10 weeks along and I haven't been sick really at all. I'm VERY lucky!! I think it's God blessing me since I had to go through menopause this year :) I've gained 4 pounds and have a little belly (I need to get Eric to take a picture so I can post it) I guess I never posted but there isn't twins, just one baby! I really thought that there was twins in there because I really do have a big belly for not being that far a long, but nope just one :) & so far everything has been great! We are so excited to meet this baby!!

No comments: