SHILOH BIBLE CAMP - Summer Blow Out



I've been going to Shiloh Bible Camp ever since I was a little, little kid. I first started going to family camp with my grandparents and then once I reached third grade I could go as a camper, then in high school I served as a summer missionary & as a cabin leader. It's been a very special place for me, dear to my heart and holds so many memories for me there. I could go on and tell my camp stories but I wont this time :0)

Anyways Shiloh Bible Camp has a special event for teens 6th - 12th grade and it's called their Spring Blow Out and they rent out the Nampa Rec. Center from 11pm to 5am and the kids get to eat, swim, play basketball, volleyball, rock wall climb and may other fun things and as well hear a message of salvation! It's a neat experience and so much fun for the youth! This past weekend I took my sister Ali, my cousin Rosie and my other cousin Gloria and I went to help. It was fun to see my old camp friend Andrea and spend some time talking to her and it was fun to spend some time with Ali & Rosie too!

No comments: