Karaoke @ OWYHEE LANES!!!

My Mom & Mike had karaoke a couple weekends ago at their bowling alley and it was a lot of fun to watch. The first time I met Eric was at my work Christmas party and he sang some karaoke so I knew he would have fun. When we got there he was like "lets just bowl and eat dinner - I'm not going to sing" well there was no bowling that night just dinner and KARAOKE! He was even mad when we had to go because he wasn't done singing he wanted to stay all night and sing. It was funny! I would load the videos but I can't figure out how to do it, so pictures will have to do .... =)


Ali & Mike ...
Dusti ...

1 comment:

Camille said...

Holly, you are Amazing!!! You have been through so much in your 20's already. You definetly have your head on straight though. Your Heavenly father is very mindful of you and know that he will not give more than what we can handle. Your faith, marriage, life will be so much better because of the experiences you have had. Things will get better. hang in there HOT girl!! :)