25th Birthday ... Part #1

Thanks Mom, Mike and the rest of my family for my special birthday dinner (which was amazing ... btw) I LOVE YOU :)

Jake helping me hold the cake on the plate,
he made the candles in a heart shape ...
I have such a wonderful little brother :)
I love my mom and one thing I LOVE about her is her sense of humor and all the funny things that she does but doesn't even know she is doing it. I asked for the movie "Wild Hearts Can't be Broken" for my birthday. It's special to me because we used to watch it a lot with my grandma. It's about a a rider of a diving horse and how she goes blind and learns to dive her house again - she jumps onto a horse as it runs up a steep platform just before it leaps off, into a pool of water. It's based on a true story ... it's a really a cute movie! Well my mom accidentally got me "When Horses Fly" it was pretty funny ... it was one of those moment where you had to be there to get the humor. But thanks Mom I appreciate your effort :)
My Mom & I
(Thanks mama for all the wonderful gifts ... you're the best!)
Eric & I
(Thanks Eric for the window tinting ... the 3rd row will love it!)
Jake & I

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is my all time favorite movie and I just watched it the other day!

This is pretty funny, and I agree, your mom is HILARIOUS!