Since it's the month of thankfulness I thought that I would share what things I'm thankful for.

PSALM 92:1 ~IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD...

~ My Bible
~ My husband Eric
~ Eric's sense of humor
~ My job
~ My Mom
~ My car (even though there is no 3rd row in it!)
~ Alexis
~ Our sweet roommate Gloria
~ Skyler & her family
~ My brothers & sisters
~ My Step Dad Mike
~ My Dad & Periscilla
~ My camera
~ My healed broke back!
~ My health insurance so I could afford those 2 broke back surgeries
~ My dogs ... River & Milo
~ That I have the ability to walk, talk, and see
~ Jesus & that he died for me
~ Our house
~ My nephew Cole, my nephew Isaac, my niece Faith and my niece Aaliyah
~ That I cry every time I laugh
~ My grandparents Don & Nora
~ That Eric goes to discipleship
~ My dishwasher
~ That my friend Amy & Jennifer came and took care of me in the hospital
~ Fuzzy socks
~ Heated blankets
~ Still being friends with people from kindergarten, first grade & middle school
~ Eric's family
~ My salvation
~ Everyday that I wake up for a second chance

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm thankful for you :)

Anonymous said...

We're all thankful for you!!! :o) You're such a beautiful person both inside and out *hugs*

Camille said...

LOVE IT!