Our Baptism - 08.16.09

We are very excited to say that on August 16th Eric & I got baptized at our church - Centennial Baptist Church! We've been going to this church almost a year now and it's been such a blessing to us! It's so nice to have a "church home & family"! We both been going through the Discipleship Bible Study there and we've both made a lot of changes and we are excited for everyone to know about our decision to commit ourselves to Christ and follow Him!
2 Corinthians 5:17 ~ Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Romans 6:23 ~ For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Mark 8:36 ~ For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

3 comments:

Livi said...

Those are beautiful scriptures thanks for sharing!

Camille said...

Holly!~ What an exciting time for you and Eric. It feels so good to feel like your going in the right direction and following Christ. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost to be apart of my life. I can't imagine my life without the gospel and the light of Christ. Miracles happen to us on a daily basis if we will just take the time to notice and appreciate it and know the hand of the Lord is in our lives. I am so happy for you guys and God bless :)

Bastian Duo said...

I am so happy for the both of you!!