Some random pictures ....

We made a yummy dinner in our room from what we got at the Market
Tower of a lot of guitars

Mom, Bridgette & I on the Cruise

My Mom & I on the cruise (well at the dock, but we're still on a boat!)
Mom & Bridgette & the "cruise ship"

Mom & Bridgette at the Pier

Bridgette & I - someone offered to take our picture, there is nothing important behind us, we just took a picture since they offered to take it.


Bridgette + Dwight = True Love 8-)


Mom, I and the fisherman


Me and some random whale at the outlet mall parking lot casino


Going to the bathroom at the Market - it was funny that I could see them and they could see me while I went potty.

Going grocery shopping. We had to park in a parking garage and ride an elevator to the grocery store, then they had mini shopping carts. We aren't hard to please!


We met the Yellow Team from the Biggest Loser at the airport!!!

No comments: