Last year my sister Bridgette & I started a new tradition for Mother's Day. We are going to treat our mom (and us of course) to a special Mother's Day trip. Last year we went to Cascade, ID to Tamarack Resort and took a Zip Line tour! It was a lot of fun, but this year we wanted to take a trip out of town, so we took our wonderful Mom to Seattle. We just want to say to our MOMMY that we LOVE you soooo much and are so blessed to have such a amazing mom! Thank you for all that you do for us and for always being there when we need you. We often forget to let you know how special you are and how much we appreciate you and all you've done. You are a hero in our eyes! We can't wait until next year!

We get our crazy gene from her :)


When we got the rental car we got a GPS with it, however when we got out of the airport parking area it didn't work. Luckily for my Mom and sister that I was there :) because I had a map & I knew how to use it! And I directed my mom from the airport to our hotel with that map! I was SO proud of myself because Seattle is a tricky city to drive in. So when we made it to the hotel my mom couldn't even park the car she was so overwhelmed from the drive. So this is my mom & her parking - it was funny!

We took a cruise around the harbor - it was pretty!


Bridgette & Mom at the Market




Mom & I at a Pier

No comments:
Post a Comment