UPDATES ON ERIC

Here is what is going on with Eric lately ....

His main goal is to get his Pitts airplane working again. It needed some engine work and has been out of commission for months now, but thanks to some of his friends at the airport, I think that it was working today. He hasn't flew it yet because some more work is needed, but it's very close to working after all this time! It great that is working again, but because it wasn't working for so long Eric missed a really cool opportunity. He was invited to be in the Caldwell Air Show, but his plane wasn't working so he wasn't able to get in all the training & time that he needed to be prepared for it, so maybe next year!


Fishing with his best friend Casey (these are from last year)

Hunting for whistle pigs!


Eric has been going to these "super secret" meetings once a month for well over a year now. It's almost like a fraternity for pilots. He's been going as a candidate for all this time and he just now got accepted in as a member. It's pretty exciting for him! They meet once a month and talk about men/pilot things - I guess :) I have no idea really. Anyways he had to dress up like this the night he was voted in -why you ask ... again I really have no idea what goes on there, I told you it was a secret! But Eric is really excited to be apart of this group!
I think that he liked being in this costume a little too much! When he was younger and when he was in high school he was part of some military group (I don't know what it was called) and he was also in the military after high school - that's what brought him to Idaho from Florida. I think putting on this costume made a lot of memories come back.

1 comment:

Kim Allen said...

Can I just giggle please?!