Song of Solomon 8:6
Love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.
We don't really celebrate Valentines day but this year we got to spend it with some of our best friends Casey & Melissa!
We went to a dinner put on by our church. It was so much fun! We had a great dinner (well the bread stick were REALLY hard). We played some fun games and got to meet some new people at church. It was a great time!
The past year has been a real growing experience for Eric and I and our marriage, we have experienced some great highs and some hard lows, but we've made it through together and I feel very blessed that God has given me such a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally. It's a great feeling to know that no matter what he'll be here for me and love me.
And since it's the month of LOVE I'm going to promote my favorite love moive - FIREPROOF! If you haven't seen it & you are married it's a must see! It will seriously change your marriage and inspire a new way to love your partner (I think anyway) - you can go to their website to buy the DVD or learn more at: http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/ and you can get the work book as seen in the movie at: http://www.lovedarebook.com/ it's so cheap and worth every penny!


3 comments:
I have wanted to see that movie forever now and we just need to rent it. I've heard really, really good things about it. And our 2 year of marriage was a tough one too...it only gets better! We are heading into year 5 (can you believe it?) and its wonderful! :)
Funny you just posted on this because yesterday I was thinking about you and was wondering how V Day was! And then that thought went on to "Gosh I'm so proud of Holly"
So yes, I am so proud of you for working so hard in your tough times of marriage. I know the Lord will only bless your commitments to each other.
Love you!
I totally agree that this movie is so good for relationships. They touch on such important factors that really mean a lot. I really liked the movie, the acting was so so but the over all feeling was awesome Marriage is awesome and I am glad you guys feel the same way. Take care
Post a Comment