I'M SO OLD!


My 24th birthday was January 28th!
I feel so old, and I'm growing up way too fast!
We had a family party at the bowling alley, then I went to my parent's house and had a pre-birthday party the day before my birthday with my mom and some of my sisters, then on my real birthday I got flowers at work from my cousin/boss and his family and Eric took me out to dinner that night. We also had another family lunch with my Dad and Step Mom. And after all that my friends Kami and Kim took me to get a pedicure - It was so nice! I really had a simple but wonderful birthday I got to spend it with all my family and some friends and I got everything I wished for! I'm VERY blessed to have such a great husband, family & friends!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun Fun Fun! That picture of you and Eric is amazing!! You both look so happy :)

And... aren't heating blankets the BEST?!