GNO @ SHANKZ

Tonight we had a girls night at Shankz - a black light mini golf place in Meridian! It was one of the funnest things we've done! We missed Kami, Andra and Hollie though :( Here are the pictures of our fun...











After golf we met Kami for ice cream and it was so funny! She always has so many funny stories and she always makes me laugh until I cry - I love it!

4 comments:

Camille said...

SO FUN!!! Where is the minature golf place at? I have never been there. You girls look so great and look like your having tons of fun.

Kami Seamons said...

i like you. i like all of you. i like GNO's too. Sorry that i dropped the ball in missing golf....i'm still boggled as to why i thought it was at 7:30. i'm such a weirdo. well thanks for getting things arranged and for going out of your way to still include me in this months GNO! TCBY was much needed! i had a ball....i really just said "i had a ball" what 24 year old says that? sorry that i was totally ridiculous..... love your face holly, kimberly, andra, andrea, and hollie...hope to see you next month!

Kim Allen said...

That was a good time! I love laughing with you girls. It keeps me young...what 23 yr old says that! Holly I like your camera!

Anonymous said...

I really miss you girls. You all look so happy. Joseph and I were down in Boise on Monday and tried Shanks out. It was so fun. Thanks for the tip from your blog.