Thunder Mountain Line

Over the weekend my Dad, Step Mom Periscilla, Eric and I treated ourselves to a early Christmas gift. We went on a Christmas dinner train ride! It was so much fun. I've never been on a train and even though it was dark outside it was still so much fun! It was really special because it's been a LONG time since I've done something with my Dad and so now I'll have those memories forever! We first were sat at the wrong end of the train and almost didn't get our dinner. When we got to our seats about 20 of the guest all around us didn't come so we got to eat their food too :) and it was so nice because we didn't have a bunch of people in our space. We kept joking all night we'll need to send those Jones's a thank you card! We got to enjoy a wonderful dinner, live Christmas music and at one point they stopped the train and we got to get off and see Santa, stand around a fire and listen to the Christmas carols. It was a perfect time! Thanks you guys for coming!




1 comment:

Kim Allen said...

That looks like a fun idea. Cute pics!