I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
My friend Kami "tagged" me and I don't really get it, but here I go. And Kami I changed it a little - to just 5 things you may not know about me. Oh and this is from Holly not Eric - that would be silly if these were about him :)
Okay so here are 5 things that others may not know about me ....
1) I have a couple of nick names:
FIRST is Hoolly because I can't spell my name right and my Mom found out I was spelling it wrong and at the time it was pretty funny, so now she calls me Hoolly just to rub it in.
SECOND is Hawk. My grandpa used to call me Hawk or Holly Hawk and my friend Jessica and her family still call me Hawk
2) As a child and pre-teen I was obsessed (and I don't use that word lightly either) so I'll repeat, OBSESSED with Barbies! It's a big secret, but I played with Barbie while I was in middle school.
3) Another great one is that when I was a baby my aunt made me a baby blanket and I LOVED that blanket, it would go everywhere with me and I couldn't sleep with out it. It would be the first thing I would save if my house ever burnt down. I loved it so much that I slept with my "baby" blanket until I got married! I thought that since I was getting married it was time to let it go, but it's still in my closet. It's been replaced with a more grown up fuzzy blanket that I have to sleep with every night.
4) I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. I feel addicted to sugar. I have to have something sweet pretty much after every meal or I just feel crazy. Some people smoke after I meal, but I have to have sugar!
5) I’m terrified of elevators. I HATE being on them - it just freaks me out.
NOW i tag anyone else who want to embarrass themselves too :)
4 comments:
haha...good work hoolly! the barbie dolls in middle school is PRETTY awesome. lol. And are you square dancing or country swing dancing?? please tell me it's square dancing!
Holly those are great! That is really cool about Alexis being a foster child. Is that up now? HOw did that work out. I bet it was hard to let go toward the end. You guys are amazing. That is way cool that you did that. I am sure she'll always have good memories with you.
Yes! I love all of these and will be sure to remember them always ;-) You are so funny and I miss you!
Ha. I played with Barbies til Middle School, too and you are a step ahead of me because I still sleep with my baby blanket...sometimes. :) Who knew we had so much in common!
Post a Comment