HOW BOUT THEM APPLES

I met this lady at our square dancing class & she owns a apple orchard & was letting people come to her house & pick apples. I thought that since my sister Bridgette has been on a canning kick this year that her & her kids would like to go pick some apples & then she could can them. So I called her & indeed she wanted to get some apples to make apple sauce and pie filling, so off to the apple orchard we went. We got a little lost and went to the wrong orchard at first, but we made it there - here are the pictures of the fun ...
The Orchard
Faith


Cole

Bridgette & Holly
Bridgette


Holly and Isaac

Isaac
Bridgette

Isaac


Ali


Faith


Cole and his baby apple

My apple crisp
(And I didn't even have to call my mom to ask her what to do - which I normally have to, so I was very proud that it turned out to be so yummy!)

2 comments:

Kim Allen said...

That looked like a lot of fun!!! I want to do that one of these days, I better do it soon. And can you make me some apple crisp when I come see you Sat?! Kidding but that looks really good.

Jessica said...

yeah!!!! good work! i'm proud of you! what a fun day spent with your fam :)