It's been just a little over 1 month since my surgery and things are going a lot better. I'm still stiff from the hardware, but that should past the doctor said. I hope to go back to work full time soon. I spent the first month at the nursing home aka my mom's home and they were all my slaves! It was so much fun to be with all the family - it was really hard for me to say goodbye, but I am home now and Eric is taking really good care of me! When I went to my check-up with the doctor he thought that I didn't need to use the walker anymore so that was AMAZING! My leg is now back to 100% normal!!! As you may remember I couldn't feel my whole leg after my surgery and had to wear a leg brace and use the walker to walk.
It was hard to come home and see Alexis's room empty and not have her here. She moved to her aunt's home and wont be coming back to us so that is really hard to adjust to. I hope we get to see her again one day, because not being able to see her again would break my heart.
Over all everything is going okay and I'm so lucky to have a great family to love me and take care of me!



No comments:
Post a Comment