
wad·dle
1. to walk with short steps, swaying or rocking from side to side, as a duck.
1. to walk with short steps, swaying or rocking from side to side, as a duck.
—Related forms
waddler
wad·dling·ly
waddly
waddler
wad·dling·ly
waddly
SO IT'S TRUE ... I OFFICIALLY AM A WADDLER! I'M NOT PROUD OF IT, BUT JUST IN CASE YOU SEE ME WADDLE AROUND I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHY. MY BACK IS STILL BROKEN AND IT'S NOT GETTING ANY BETTER AND NOW I'VE DEVELOPED A NICE LITTLE WADDLE WHEN I WALK BECAUSE OF IT. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO PHYSICAL THERAPY TWICE A WEEK AND IT HELPS IT FEEL BETTER FOR A FEW HOURS AND THEN IT'S BACK TO THIS CRAZY PAIN THAT WONT GO AWAY. I GO BACK TO SEE MY SURGEON NEXT MONTH, AND IT'S SAD TO SAY, BUT I HOPE THAT HE WILL SEE THAT NOTHING IS HELPING AND HE WILL DO A SURGERY TO FIX IT. IT'S A SCARY THOUGHT TO KNOW I'M WALKING AROUND WITH A DETACHED SPINE, SO IT WOULD BRING SOME COMFORT TO ME HAVING THE SURGERY TO CONNECT THE SPINE AND FIX THE PROBLEMS I'VE BEEN HAVING.
2 comments:
miss waddler--be careful you don't hurt yourself more by walking funny!
i have terrible feet from going barefoot at work so much (suppose to have surgery on both of them, but who can miss that much work???) i'm constantly limping around but i have to be careful. i've broken the bones in the "good foot of the moment" from limping so much! trust me--you don't want to make things worse by hurting something else! are they giving you pain medication at all? have you tried accupuncture? i know it won't heal the bone but it may help alleviate some of the pain! i have a friend with shoulder problems who swears by it! i guess i'm of the opinion that when it comes to things like this, i'll try anything!
i'll start praying for a speedy recovery! or at least some potent pain killers! heal up girl!
Man I hope they will be able to fix your back ASAP! I'm sorry that you are in so much pain. I bet it's hard with Alexis too. Don't over do anything!
Post a Comment