LIONS, TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY!

Alexis, her frind Echo and I went to the zoo today. I thought that today would be a good day to go, because I thought that it was going to be a warm day, but when we got to the zoo it was only 47 outside, so we had to hurry through it because the girls were cold. They had a blast. Echo liked the tigers the best and Alexis liked the snakes the best. I thought that our zoo was lame and needs more animals! Over all it was fun and we didn't have any melt downs so that made it more enjoyable. When we got home Alexis road her bike to the park in our sub and played on the toys - we had a really good day!






2 comments:

Kim Allen said...

Yeah for comments! That looks like a fun but cold day at the ZOO! Next time take me with you.

Anonymous said...

Holly-
This is really cute blog. Sometime you will have to show me how to do it.
-ALi