
Alexis is almost 4 years old now
and we've had her off and on for
about 6 months now; however it
seems like she has been a part of
our family since the start. In those
few short months she has grown
up so much and it's really neat to
be a part of her life and help mold
her into a amazing person. When she came to us she didn't even have a good enough vocabulary to really communicate in a vocal way and now I can't get her to be quite :) She is becoming really smart and polite. She is really good at saying please and thank you all the time. I'll say "I love you Alexis" and she'll say "thank you - I love you so much!" It's so sweet! She knows all her colors and we are working on numbers, counting and the ABCS. She is such a blessing in my life. She brings so much joy, love, laughter, and fun into my life. There are moments each day that stress me out, but I'm learning every day how to be a better mom to her, it's not as easy as I thought it would be, but I'm really trying to be someone that she respects and looks up to. I am inspired at the same time by knowing that she looks up to me it makes me want to be such a better person then I am. I don't know how much longer we will have her, but I hope that we never have to see that day that she goes back, because she is such a big part of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment